Thursday, April 14, 2011

Growing In Unity

I am SO excited!! I just found out that my name got chosen for the "Growing In Unity" challenge, and my blog and the cards that I make will be showcased on the Unity blog.

I have SO many of Unity Stamps and am also a Kit of the Month member that I'm very excited to try my hand at making some new and interesting cards and maybe venture out of my comfort zone and try my hand at something new and fresh. My week to be showcased will be October 31 (I know-- it's a very long way off but I am going to start to create now.) So happy that I got this great opportunity. I will keep everyone posted   =o)

1 comment:

  1. congratulation! I'm not at all surprised that they chose you, your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...