Sunday, May 19, 2024

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day and I just got home from my Columbus trip to go to Simon Says CREATE!! I had such a great time- made some wonderful memories and cards. I even met my "card making idol" Jenniffer McGuire!! And got a picture with her! I will post my pictures and all the cards that I saw that will make some wonderful inspiration. I was able to take the classes on Friday and I love how the cards turned out.

Speaking of cards, a co-worker of mine asked me to make her daughter a card for her first Mother's Day. I bought these sheep die a long time ago and I'm glad I've had a chance to use them finally. I love the paper in the background adding that pop of pink. (Oh, and the sheep are soft from using velvet paper!)

Dies: The Greetery 'Lamb Face: Baby die'
Patterned paper: Bella Blvd 'Plaids and dots'
Velvet paper: Doodlebug
Other: Heart sticker, Mother Day stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...