Sunday, December 12, 2021

Papertrey Ink: Challenge



Create Joy: It's time to get those Christmas cards out asap! I can't believe we only have about two weeks left before Christmas! I've been slowly getting all the gifts wrapped for my children so that I don't end up doing it on on Christmas Eve lol. 

For this Papertrey Ink Challenge, you have to make a Joy card. I love their snowman example and video. It's something to help you make a great card if you watch it! Below is my Joy card. I just love love love the set of stamps that make it! You can find the set here. Thank you for taking the time to look!

Stamp & die: The Joy of Noel by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Catherine Pooler
Background Stamp: Brushed Plaid by Papertrey Ink
Other: Star sticker, Novu Crystal Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...