Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Simon Says: Sparkle and Shine

Wednesday Challenge: Todays challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Sparkle and Shine. Have you guys seen the new Missees stamps and dies?! I am in love with them and have been playing with them all week. I even one second place at our fair with my Missees card! I really worked hard on it and I was so happy it got a ribbon. 

For my card this week for the challenge I added some red, white and blue star sparkles so that it would look very patriotic for Labor Day here in the USA. Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog!



Dies/Stamps: Missees by Karin Joan
Patterned paper: Doodlebug
Oh Happy Day dies: Concord and 9th
Other: Stars, dimensional glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...