Sunday, March 14, 2021

Simon Says: A Bit O' Green


Simon Says Challenge: This card isn't very St. Patrick's Day-ish but the rainbow is a great representation of it I think! I have always loved rainbow cards and always wanted some dies and stamps but just until recently I've never had any - just always saved the cards because I loved them so much! But when I saw Concord & 9th, My Favorite Things and Tailored Expressions had come out with some rainbows and awesome dies, I just had to finally get them! 
So, here is my card with a splash of green. I don't know where I got the little flower brad but I thought with the rain - it was a good idea to have it on there to show that "April showers bring May flowers". Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my card!

Stamps: Concord & 9th 'Brighter Days' stamps
Dies: Concord & 9th 'Brighter Days' dies
Ink: Heidi Swapp Archival Dye in Mint & Navy
Studio G dye ink in Pink
Stampin' Up in Pumpkin Pie orange
Other: MISTI, BigKick embosser, flower brad, green paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...