Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vintage Coffee Cards


Vintage Coffee Ad Fun: My baby shower is coming up, and as a gift to someone that brings me a pack of diapers, my sister and I made a gift bag with a theme and one was a coffee theme. I found some great $1 items at Target and I also decided to make some cards to go along with the gift.

While looking for ideas that had anything to do with coffee - I found some really great, funny vintage posters that I printed out on old looking paper, printed it out again so that I could cut out certain parts of the image and pop-dot it, and then put it in front of some vintage looking patterned papers

Below, I posted images that I used plus a few more that look super fun to make cards out of. Save to your computer, then just use the Word program (or anything you wish) to re-size the pictures so they fit on your card. (If you need the images larger for your own use - please let me know via a comment and I can send a larger version to you) Have fun and thanks so much for taking a look!

Images: Various sites
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey. Authentique, Fancy Pants
Other: Sewing machine, pop-dots, kraft paper









---------------------------------------------------------------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...