Saturday, December 4, 2021

Let it Snow with Lisa Spangler + Caryn Davies

12 Tags of Christmas: "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" My daughter has been singing Christmas songs since last month but it's starting to hit me that it's time to start making and thinking about everything Christmas! Ellen Hutson has a wonderful challenge on her site and I linked for the Let it Snow with Lisa Spangler + Caryn Davie. So, for this tag, I chose:

I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart


Stamps: Tiny Trees Turnabout Stamp by Concord & 9th
Embossing Folder: Simon Says Stamp
Ink: Catherine Pooler
Embossing powder: gold by WOW
Other: gold thread, tag die, gold ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...