Tuesday, November 2, 2021

The Great Cover-up



Time to use layers: I like playing in Papertrey's Challenges! They have a new one just about once a week and in this challenge you need to use layers. (I'm hoping that I can win soon so that I can buy more stamps from them lol.) For this card, I layered Lawn Fawn's patterned paper under some plain red paper. I used a small stamp from the Apple Prints set and the Cranberry Fiz ink to make a color-on-color print. It's always nice to have a card handy for teachers to thank them! Thank you for stopping by!

Stamps: Apple Prints by Papertrey Ink
Dies: Sizzix
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather Remix by Lawn Fawn
Ink: Icing on the Cake and Cranberry Fiz by Catherine Pooler. Clover by Concord & 9th
Other: Notebook looking paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...