Sunday, November 28, 2021

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge


Anything Goes: Christmas is coming up and it's time to buy and make gifts! If any of you have bought Catherine Pooler inks - SAVE the packaging!!! I took out the inks and the other stuff I didn't need and what you're left with is a wonderful box and lid! On the see-through lid, I added some paper and a decoration that will go with the theme of the cards. The cards are made with a Photoplay set which is very quick, easy and fun to make for yourself to keep around or to gift for someone special. I thought it would be a perfect time to add it to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge of anything goes! 

Card kit: Everyday Card Kit by PhotoPlay
Box: Catherine Pooler ink box
Other: Popdots 






Here is the box all put together with the cards! They fit larger cards so I made two kind so that the recipient has choices of what to send!


And here is the front of the box. This is the cover for the ink box and I just put paper and some decorations to spice it up! Thank you so much for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...