Monday, November 15, 2021

Papertrey Ink Challenge

 

Use Glitter Challenge: I am SO happy that I finally got some new Papertrey Ink stamps and dies! This is a beautiful saying and I loved the example on the website that I copied it for the Challenge at Papertrey Ink's blog. I first stamped the image with ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder and when it was done setting, I brushed green ink over it. Finally, I made the image come through by wiping off the excess ink from the image with a dry towel. I stamped the rest of the images with green ink and added some holly and you can't see it in the image unfortunately but I did add some sparkle with some light glitter glue. Thank you for stopping by!

Stamp: Year of Psalm- September by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Garden Party, Grass Skirt by Catherine Pooler
Gems: Rainbow Gems by Honey Bee Stamps
Other: Nuvo, dies by Concord & 9th, Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...