Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stamp of the Week Blog Hop


Unity SOTW Hop: Hello and welcome to the Unity Stamp Co. Stamp of the Week blog hop! It's such an honor to have been chosen to show off this amazingly cute stamp set. My daughter was dressed in a strawberry hat earlier in the month and I thought I would share that with you also: 


When thinking up cards for today, I tried to picture what I'd find strawberries in -- a basket of course! I found a template (which I encluded the link to below) if you'd like to make a card like this for yourself. The second card, I made the enamel dots myself using the diy tutorial by The Alley Way Stamps; I wanted to try and match the colors to the card's patterned paper and since I didn't have any such colors, I just made my own! Watch their video HERE to see how you can do it too!!! 
  
Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop over to my blog and take a look! I hope you'll sign up to the Stamp of the Week to get this super cute stamp, and all the other SOTW stamps. 

Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (Berry Sweet Moments)
Basket printable: Mega Crafty (HERE)
Patterned paper: K&Company


Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (Berry Sweet Moments)
Patterned paper: Imaginisce 'Berrylicious' collection (Berry Patch)
Enamel dots: Handmade (DIY video HERE)


I want to thank everyone for stopping by and taking the time to look at my cards and blog! Your next stop will be Julie's Blog and if you've gotten lost, below is the hop list. Have a great rest of the day!


Paula McClane  --http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/
Corrie Wagner -- www.corriescrafts.blogspot.com 
Brittany Kohl -- http://britkdesigns.blogspot.com
Jessica Yoder-Jones  --That's me
Julie Odil -- http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
Karen Nofziger -- http://karey2005.blogspot.com
KristyLee Deyette -- kristyleesworld.WordPress.com









32 comments:

  1. Your daughter is too adorable for words!! As are your cards! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your beautiful baby. You ideas are great thanks for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute that you did a pound of strawberries! and your little one is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post! Your daughter is precious in that hat. I love, especially, your card with the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are adorable...and your daughter was the best inspiration ever! SOOOOO cute! I love the balance those enamel dots gave, such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is so cute. Love how you used the stamp set. Fab creations.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I have to watch that video. Thanks for all the great tips! Sweet cards...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card the basket is so cute and so is your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are both really nice the way you made the berries in each, Jessica. Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could not of found cuter paper to use with this stamp or a cuter subject to been inspired by. I adore the strawberry basket idea. So Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love them both....and your DD is uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are both very cute. Your use of the enamel dots and great paper make such pretty cards. Thanks for info re dots. Your daughter is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are really sweet!! Love how your enamel dots turned out. I think the process would be too smelly for me attempt, but I am loving how others are doing it.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love strawberries and your cards are fabulous! Your little one is just precious in that hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute photo of your daughter, sweet cards and thanks for the links to the basket pattern and the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cards and I love your daughter's strawberry hat.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Your basket turned out perfect! Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. your daughter is so cute... basket of strawberries is nice... 2 lovely cards..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are adorable! (so is your daughter in her strawberry hat!) Such a sweet strawberry image! Love the homemade enamel dots, I made some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards & adorable daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. First….your little girl is a strawberry sweetie in that hat!! Second…the strawberry box is wonderful! Third…your yummy card is cute as can be with that fun design paper! Loved stopping by today. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet little girl and the card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable cards! Love the basket of strawberries, makes me wish it was picking season!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your daughter is such a cutie. Fantastic cards. I really like the basket design and your second card is a fantastic cas design too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh goodness how cute is she in that strawberry hat and so perfect for this post! TFS! Love your cards! Thanks for being a GIU girlie and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun designs using the new SOTW, Jessica. Love the little strawberry container. Your daughter is A-dorable and her hat is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable child! I love both of your cards, both of them are so very creative! Found you at Unity's Friends w/ Flair Friday! Stay Crafty!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  28. Back again with FWF! Adorable designs, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet cards and what a cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...