Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lucy Abrams Sketch Week


Sketch Week Day #1: On Facebook lately, some scrapbooking magazines have asked the question: "if you could scrap with anyone, who would it be?" Well, if I had to choose, it would be Lucy Abrams! Her cards are always so amazing and I love her great color combos. On her blog this week, she'll be doing a sketch every day and I hope to channel my inner "Lucy" and make some great cards! I found the super cute stamp at Michael's - go get yours before they're gone! lol Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Patterned paper: Doodlebug (Sweetheart Collection)
Glitter paper: Doodlebug (Cupcake Chevron -Sugar Coated Cardstock)
Stamp: $1 Michael's store stamp
Pearls: Doodlebug (Bubblegum)


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. That stamp is adorable and I love your glittery background. Thank you for your kind words too… and for playing along. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...