Saturday, December 7, 2013

Simon Says... Challenge


Create your own background: I'm really loving the new challenge for this week's Simon Says... Challenge over on their Wednesday Challenge blog. I almost always use patterned paper to use as a background for cards, I'm not really into the whole CAS (clean & simple) design of using a lot of white space, so I thought this would be a fun challenge to try.

I had seen a technique used on a card (HERE) that I really loved, of using your tape runner to make the card sticky and than adding glitter, so that's what I tried out! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

Glitter: Doodlebug Designs
Holly jolly card: Simple Stories
Other: red buttons, pop-dots, roller adhesive


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the glitter stripe background! So fun! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...