Monday, December 16, 2013

Bling It On Snowflakes


Bling It On & Snowflakes: I'm not very good at making CAS (clean & simple) cards, but I thought I would try to make one for the Addicted to CAS Challenge, CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, and the Simon Says Wenesday Challenge for this week. I've made several Christmas/Holiday cards this year, not just sticking to one, because I wanted to try out several ideas. And I think this one turned out rather nice! Thank you very much for any/all donations and also thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Deer sticker: Doodlebug Design
Glitter Washi tape: Target ($1 section)
DEC 25/tree stickers: Bella Blvd
Sequins: Darice (clear)


2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use sequins ad snowflakes, they look so cute, thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! love the sequins and the flags on the side is such a wonderful touch! sweet card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...