Monday, November 25, 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says... Anything Goes: I've always liked My Mind's Eye's papers and embellishments, but I have to say how much i LOVE their new Cut & Paste cordinating set. I just love the colors and all the fun extras that are on the papers; I just think it's so modern and fun! I've also been having a lot of fun with stitching some fun designs. Going to enter it in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; thanks so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Paterned Paper: My Mind's Eye ('Cut & Paste' Set)
Stitching set: Amy Tangerine Stitching set
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye ('Cut & Paste' set)




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica, I love your stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE this card. When I first started scrapbooking, I used to do a lot of stitching on my pages. Cross-stitching was my first real craft. This really caught my eye and I appreciate all the time that went into making it. I really like your crafty style (even your blog is adorable). I wanted to warmly invite you by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our challenges. We always have an Anything Goes theme, as long as it's family friendly, and I'd really enjoy having your share your sweet cards and creations with us. We have at least two great prizes offered each week, too. I really would love having you play along. It's so nice to meet you, and I really look forward to seeing more of your art. I don't want to overwhelm you all at once, but I'm also going to become your follower and invite you to follow my blog as well. I will give you the blog addresses in case I've thrown too much on your plate all at once. I hope to see you!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...