Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Is Coming!

My daughter Ella
11 months

Halloween Cards: I thought I would make some cards for Halloween for my step-children. I found a super cute SVG file that I really thought would be great for my step-son. While looking online, I saw a gift bag that used boots to make a really cute looking "witch's" bottom half - I just knew I had to try and make it. I think it turned out rather nice! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!!

SVG file: Miss Kate's Cuttables (Frankenstein: HERE)
Boot pattern: Paper Craft Magazine website (HERE)
Patterned paper: Doodlebug
Ribbon: Michael's Craft Store
Sentiment stamp: Unity Stamp Co ('Too Cute To Spook' set)
Other: Cricut cutting machine, SCAL program





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...