Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday Card

Happy Birthday card: For some unknown reason to me, I hate making birthday cards! I don't know why, but I just do. I guess I just loose all ideas when it comes to them- even sometimes all I'd have to do is add a birthday sentiment- I just still don't like making them.

I found a cut file on Pinterest and decided to suck it up and make a birthday card! lol  I'm very sorry, but I can't remember where I got the file. It is something very easy to make yourself with any program that you have for your cutting machine. Just put numbers in a line, up or down, and then weld them together! Thank you so much for taking a look. Sorry I can't remember what file I used!

Glitter paper: Recollections (Michael's craft store)
Rub-on: Me & My Big Idea
Other:  Cricut, SCAL program 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...