Monday, May 27, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays & Cupcake Inspirations



Red, White & Blue CFC102 & Challenge 212: I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day (if you live in the USA). My husband, daughter and I went to a BBQ at a friend's house and our baby, Ella, was a wonderful baby and her very first experience with a bonfire; She was very bundled-up because here in Ohio it was very chilly all day. She was also very tired when I took this picture lol


I've not made any cards lately for CAS-ual Friday's challenges so I thought I would play this week because the challenge colors were red, white and blue. I'm also going to add this card to the Cupcake Inspirations challenge for this week - the first time I've played! I tried my hand at making a rolled flower using patterned ribbon- didn't turn out all that great I think though. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look!

Patterned Paper: Daisy Bucket Designs ('Rock Star' collection)
Star brads: Creative Imaginations
Rub-ons: Doodlebug (Sew Easy)
Ticket: Tim Holtz Idea-ology (Adage Tickets)
Ribbon: Michaels
Glitter: Stickles (Diamond)
Other: VersaMagic Ink (Ocean Depth), Glossy Accents


3 comments:

  1. wow, your little one is a cutie pie....it was cold in Virginia too this past weekend, sweatshirts and long pants for sure. Your card is awesome, I totally luv Americana stuff and was drawn to your card...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rolled flower looks awesome and I love the vintage feel of your card. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the rolled flower! This is a fabulous patriotic card!! So glad you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations! Really hope you will be inspired to play again next week!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...