Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge


October Monthly Challenge: I've never played in an Imaginisce Monthly Challenge before, but I thought I would dust off some great papers that I had from a past collection and try my hand at making a card - all in the hopes of winning some new papers to play with! (and I have to say - Imaginisce makes some really great rub-ons: even after two years, they still come off the sheet very nicely and without any problems.) I really like the colors that were chosen for this challenge because of the nice Fall/Autumn colors. I got the card idea from a Paper Crafts card (which you can find here) and I hope I did it justice. Thanks so very much for taking the time to look at my card!

Cardstock: Coredinations
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce (Apple Cider Collection)
Rub-on: Imaginisce (Apple Cider Collection)
Ribbon: Prima (brown) & Making Memories (white)
Wooden button: Oriental Trading Co
White pen: Signo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...