Friday, October 5, 2012

Friends With Flair Friday


Unity Friends with Flair: Tomorrow I am having my baby shower and I am very excited to be around all my friends and family. As a thank you to the people that bring me a pack of diapers, there will be a drawing to win a gift bag. One will be a Fall themed bag and I thought I would make a few cards to add to the gift.

I also thought, this being a Friday, I would show it off at the Unity blog for their Friends With Flair Fridays post. Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Cardstock: American Crafts 
Patterned paper: Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. (Trees), Hero Arts (leaves from ClearDesign: November)
Sentiment Stamp: Gina K Stamps (The Giving Tree)
Ink: VersaMark & Brilliance (Graphite Black)
Other: Pop-dots, Sewing machine, ribbon, clear embossing powder


Very hard to see, but I stamped the leaves with VersaMark and then used clear embossing powder to make them stand out. 



12 comments:

  1. That is so pretty and a lovelY idea to give away too,they will love!!
    Good luck with the baby shower.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Have fun at the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love how you stitch behind the trees to look like hills.
    Have fun tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning. Congratulations, I hope your baby shower is lovely. I love the idea of a giveaway if they bring you diapers. Awesome, you will have to let us know how many you receive. Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little lollipop trees, all pieced to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, I love the embossed leaves and stitched hills!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...