Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday Card

Spring Chicken Birthday Card- I made this card for my friend who is going to have a birthday on Friday. She is always complaining how she's getting old, so I thought I would poke fun at her and tell her she's still a "spring chicken".

I added some white flock to the rooster to make him feel nice and soft. I used chalk to color the straw, and used colored pencils to color in the rest of the rooster. Thanks so much for taking a look!

Patterned Paper: Kaiser Craft (Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!" collection)
Stamps: Raisin Boat ("Chicken Coop" set)
Chalk: Pebbles (Pearlescent colors) 
Flock: Doodlebug
Impression Plate: Taylored Expressions (Chicken wire/Woodgrain plate)
Other: Brilliance Ink, Pop-dots, Embossing powder


Embossed chicken wire

Better picture of the white flocking:

1 comment:

  1. This is super CUTE Jessica! The chicken wire texture ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...