Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unity Challenge: Stars



Friends are like stars: I'm finally getting back into making cards for blog challenge. This pregnancy hasn't left me feeling very well most days and I like to sleep as much as I can :-)  I thought I would play along with the Unity Stamp Challenge and make a card using stars. One set I've really not gotten to use yet is the "Stitched Greetings" set and I'm defiantly going to try to use it more often because it's so cute. I used an ink that has a shimmer to it to make the stars stand out and made them pop with some pop dots. Thanks so very much for taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.  (KOTM: "To the Moon and Back" and "Stitched Greetings" set)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Brilliance (Lighting Black)
Twine: The Twinery (Buttercream)
Other: Buttons, off-white & kraft paper, pop dots




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...