Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taylored Expressions: Last Card Standing


TELASTCARD: I got an email today from Taylored Expressions about a card contest going on (you can find out all the information HERE) and I thought that it would be a super fun thing to join in on the fun! I made this card for my sister and I just LOVE the farm and cow scene so very much. It's the first set I've ever bought and I hope to buy many more from the TE company!
 
To make the wooden button red, I stamped it a bunch of times with red ink to until I was happy with the color. Also, it's kind of hard to see, but I love the chicken wire impression because I think it adds to the card. Thanks so very much for taking a look and wish me luck!!!

Stamps: Taylored Expressions ( Green Acres) & Unity Stamp Co (clouds)
Ink: Brilliance (Rocket Red & Graphite Black)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Impression Plate: Taylored Expressions (Chicken Wire/Woodgrain)
Twine: Jillibean Soup
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Other: Wooden button, black Gelly Roll pen, Velum, embossing powder, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...