Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ain't No Sunshine...


CFC #46: Name That Tune: I have always loved the "Ain't No Sunshine" song first sung by Bill Withers (way before my time, but I really do love the simplicity of it) and the song instantly came to mind when I saw that this week at the CAS-ual Friday's challenge, we have to make a card based off of a song. How fun!?! I found a version of this song that I really like and it gave me the idea to make a card based on the song. I don't like the punched holes - I couldn't get them even to save my life - but I think it looks ok, I guess. Thanks so very much for taking a look!


Stamps: Market Street Stamps ('Ain't No Sunshine" set)
Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Sticko by EK Success (rain drops)
Ink: Brilliance
Other: Stickles

4 comments:

  1. WOW. This is amazing! LOVE your glittery cloud and drops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect!! Love the song and I love how you interpret it! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and I love the singer in this version of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the song! Love the stickles :) Glad you played at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...