Thursday, March 22, 2012

Avocado Stamp card #2

Sunshine & Smiles: I am busy playing around with more of my new Avocodo Arts stamps; this being my second card of the day! I found a really nice paper set called 'Linen Closet' by Die Cuts with a View and they have such pretty papers that all go so well together! I used an embossing plate and added some white ink to the top of the plate and then embossed it. The white really showed off the swirls; kind of like letter-pressing. Thanks so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Paper: Die Cuts with a View ('Linen Closet')
Ink: Hero Arts (white), Memento (Cottage Ivy, Rich Cocoa), Brilliance (Pearlescent Orchid)
Pink glitter: Stickles (Cotton Candy)
Stamps: Avocado Arts Stamp (June 2011: Sunshine and Smiles)
Embossing folder: Darice
Wooden buttons: Oriental Trading Company





2 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart! Paper-piecing, bling, pop-dots...love it! Adorable colors...makes me feel so happy and like SPRING is here! SUPER JOB AGAIN!!!!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Avocado cards!! This is very pretty! I like how you make it feel so feminine with soft colors and flowers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...