Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SPARKS Challenge


Paper Smooches: I've never made a card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge before but I thougtht that I would try my hand at it and see how it goes. I also thought that I would put it up for the guest designer search -- because it would be SO amazing to win and be a guest designer for Paper Smooches!!!! I was at Ace Hardware with my husband yesterday and I grabbed up a handful of free paint swatches when I saw that they had some really cool names to them - great to add to some stamps to make a card!


 
I saw the yellow on the SPARKS picture that you're to use to give you inspirations so I really thought the digi sun that was a free digi stamp offered by the wonderful Paper Smooches would work out wonderful. Thank you so very much for taking a look!

Paint swatch: Benjamin Moore
Digi Stamp: Paper Smooches
Yellow stickers: Sticko by EK Success
White gell pen: Uni-ball Signo
Yellow glitter: Doodlebug
Other: google eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...