Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Unity 'Kit of the Month' sketch


Kit of the Month: Jan 2012: I'm so happy to be getting back into card making and doing some blog challenges. I've missed doing it - but with Christmas and the busy season, I kind of got behind. But, now that I'm back in the swing of things- I decided to do the Unity Stamp Co's Kit of the Month sketch. I found an old kit that I've had for about five years now, and I finally decided to open it and try it out. It included some pink glitter string and a die-cut that had rivets on it so that the string will stay in place. You can easily make this with any die-cut that you have in your stash.

Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Kit of the Month: "To the Moon and Back")
Pearls: Prima




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...