Monday, November 7, 2011

Play Date Challenge: Grey, Purple, & Yellow


PDCC106: The challenge over at The Play Date Cafe was a little hard for me; I usually don't use such colors together, and it took me awhile to find the right paper to use. But, I think that I managed to find the right color combo in Chatterbox's paper line "Scrapbook Walls". Not only did it have grey and purple in it, but also yellow! I added some yellow Stikles to the flowers to add some sparkle and pop to the yellow. I would have never thought to use such colors together, but I think it is a very nice combo! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look

Paper: Chatter box (Scrapbook Walls: Violet Dahlias)
Glitter: Stickles
Ribbon: Prima Ribbon
Pearls: Prima
Stamp: Unknown company
Grey paper: Bazzill Bling paper



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the little pearls :) Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, I love the pearls on this one. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...