Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unity Stamp's Chick Challenges with Ippity

Chicks Challenge #1 (CC01) I have to say; I love card challenges. It's so very new to me and I just really love it. Gets me moving to make cards before a deadline. I love it. So I am very excited that Unity has a brand new challenge using only Ippity stamps. I only have a few - well, only two infact) but I am more the likely going to be adding to my collection because I love almost everything by Unity. They have a brand new blog and challenge called Chick Challenges with Ippity. This card was kind of hard for me because I didn't have the special die to make the fancy frame of the card. So, I just rounded the corners with a corner rounder punch. Kind of used really weird colors, and don't know why, but it turned out decent.  lol  Thanks for looking
--------------------------
Stamps and sentiments: "Simply Home" by Ippity
Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Brilliance (red, green, and brown)
Ribbon: Prema
Other: embossing powder, buttons, circle die-cut, popdots



2 comments:

  1. Jessica, fantastic embossing and those buttons are cute on that corner! Thanks for entering your terrific card in our first Chicks Challenge! Hope to see you often!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked this stamp set and your card is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...