Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Less Is More Challenge

POLKA DOTS

Week #38 Polka Dots: This week's challenge over at the Less is More blog, we have to use polka dots! I am still learning what "Clean and Simple" is and I am always afraid to leave a bunch of white space because I feel it looks empty and not completed, but i think that I managed to add lots, without taking away from the fact that clean and simple is mostly a card that doesn't have a lot on it. I really like how this blog makes me challenge myself. I also thought it would made a wonderful card to give someone that has breast cancer since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Thank you so very much for stopping by to look at my card

Patterned paper: Jillibean
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Kit of the Month: "Savor the Journey")
Brads: Queen and Company

5 comments:

  1. This is great CAS design Jessica... you stopped adding things in time!
    It looks fab.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! So awesome for you to want to uplift someone with cancer! I also love that you have polka dots on your brads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica ,
    Your work is so whimsical . Just love it's freshness. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm learning that Less IS More. Pretty card! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute--I love gardening themes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...