Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world this Saturday? and Friends with Flair Friday

Unity Stamp's Friends with Flair Friday- Hello everyone! I've been hearing around town that the end of the world is going to be this Saturday. Well, I don't really believe any of that, but just in-case, I do plan on scrapping my little heart out all this Friday into the wee hours just in-case! Hahaha.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. -Matthew 24:36

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. -Mark 13:35

* * * * * *

Here is the card that I made for the Unity Stamp Co Friends with Flair Friday. I used a set from Ippity called "Simply Home". I bought this set right away because of the old fashion feel to it and, of course, the cow  =o)  But even though I only used the words on this card, this is such a cute set to have. I used a white Prima flower and colored it blue with Tattered Angel's color mist and I think the paper give it an old fashion feel. Thank you so very much for taking a look at my card.

Paper: TPC Studio
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co (Ippity "Simply Home")
Flower: Prema
Blue coloring: Tattered Angels
Pearl and lace embellishments: Prema

15 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...