Thursday, April 21, 2011

TSG103: Monochromatic Magic card

Puppy Love monochromatic card: This challenge offered at There She Goes blog was kind of hard for me. I didn't know what "monochromatic" was and to tell you the truth, even after looking it up, and looking at several examples on the blog and google, I still kind of don't know if I did this challenge right. Hahaha. Here is what was necessary for the challenge : one or more shades of one color along with ONE neutral color to use in your creation. So I certainly hope I did it right!! Thank you so much for looking at my blog. Below are the card's details.   =o)

Patterned paper: Bella Blvd (Tail Waggers and Cat Naps "Treats"
Ribbon: KI Memories
Stamps: There She Goes (Puppy Love)
Flocking: Doodlebug
Scallop die: Spellbinders
*Used Glossy Accents on their noses to make them shinny and brown flocking on the larger dog. Colored with chalk and used a sparkly red pen for the collars. Paper pieced the dogs



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. You did a great job.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideoscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the spotlight, and your new blog. This set is my favorite by TSG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...