Monday, April 18, 2011

May Paper Smooches guest designer search

Paper Smooches designer search: I'm excited about all the colors that the Twinery is offering! I've bought several new colors and I am just in love with all the possibilities.

I made this card for the Paper Smooches guest designer search for May and I love all the cards and ideas that everyone is coming up with. I think besides Unity Stamp Co that Paper Smooches is my all time favorite stamp company. Kim Hughes makes such stinking CUTE stamps and I love waiting every month to see what she will come up with. Here is the cards that I put in for the challenge. The Congratulations card is for a friend who just got into nursing school and I thought the congrats sentiment works really well. Thanks so much for looking at my card. Below are the card's details   =o)

Congratulations Card:
Paper: My Minds Eye - Stella and Rose
Stamps: Paper Smooches ("Sentiment Sampler")
Twine: Jillibean Soup ("Bean Stalks")
*Inked edges with black ink and embossed stamp sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...