Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm a Trendsetter on the 'There She Goes' blog!!

Trendsetting Spotlight: WOW WOW WOW!!!! I can't believe this - another of my cards have been featured on the There She Goes blog. I am SO amazed that someone likes my cards! I've only been "blogging" got about a week and a half and already I've been featured twice on two different blogs : There She Goes and Imaginisce. (Just click on the names to see the features.) Thank you so much for choosing my cards. Even thought I'm VERY new to all this blogging, I really enjoy it and having a place to show off my cards. I never thought I would get into blogging but I'm just obsessed now and I want to do ALL the challenges that are out there! Hahaha. Again, I just want to say THANK YOU   =o)


 My Card featured at the Imaginisce Blog

My card featured at the There She Goes blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...